AR-FOR-EU is a consortium of five partners with complementary research & education expertise and a track history of successful collaboration. In order to build solid courses in the field of AR, we combine expertise on the subject (AR, WT, Human-Computer Interaction – HCI, Computer Vision – CV), pedagogy (learning sciences, instructional design), and technology enhanced learning – TEL (suitable learning approaches, digital OERs, MOOCs).
Delivering great student experience with interactive and challenging exercises
AUGMENTED REALITY FOR FORMAL UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
- A new and industry-relevant topic for Higher Education
- An internationally designed curriculum and MOOCs
- Designing and introducing an on-campus courses that have all major content in digital form
- Sharing education and research expertise from five organizations in the production of courses, and more
PLAN FOR 3 YEARS
- ONE Analytical Report “Existing Teaching Practices and Future Labour Market Needs in the Field of AR” 2018
- ONE Interactive eBook “Theory and Practice of Developing AR” 2019
- TWO Open course trials on-campus and online as MOOCs 2019 and 2020
- ONE Teacher training workshop 2019
- SIX International communication events 2018-2020
SO WHY CODE REALITY?
BECAUSE CODE REALITY IS